Miracle founder Veronique Henry has travelled the world sourcing jewellery. Her love for South East Asia is evident in the Mirabelle collection, using vibrant colours, mixing ethnic with contemporary designs.
The daughter of a Parisian silversmith, Veronique believes that jewellery can uplift the spirits, therefore it comes as no surprise that the collections are inspired by symbolism and meaning, using crystal stones and ancient talismans.
The collection is varied and vast, not just in style but also in the materials used. Most of Mirabelle jewellery is produced by fair trade suppliers. They use sterling silver, 22k gold plated metals, brass, bronze, semi precious stones, all from trusted sources.
I own quite a few pair of Mirabelle earrings and there is no doubt their jewellery is great quality with high comfort factor – the earrings are super lightweight but what interests me the most is the semi precious stones that they use.
I decided to focus on the one of our bestsellers – Green Onyx
The information I found online was immense! The list of properties, meaning and powers of this stone is endless, so I’ll just highlight a few to give you some idea.
- It can invite more calmness and relaxation in your life. It can give you a clearer vision and a sharper mind.
- Green Onyx will stimulate your imagination and creativity.
- It can boost your self-confidence, strengthen your sense of balance,physical endurance, and the bonds of your friendships.
- The energies of this stone will promote physical stamina and overall well-being.
- It can be helpful in improving the condition of your teeth, hair, and bones as well.
- It has a very soothing element that will be greatly beneficial during challenging or stressful times.
This is pretty powerful stuff right? I have never tried using stones or crystals for any type healing but thats not to say I doubt it either. If you believe in it and it helps you then that sounds pretty good to me.
Mirablle jewellery is available in all our stores.